Toy Convention Report Submission
You can use this form to submit your convention report and we will list it in our Reports section and on the information page for that convention.
Types of links that are not accepted:
- Sites that require registration (free or pay) in order to view photos.
- Links directly to photos or videos (rather than pages containing photos).
- Articles written before the event started. (We're looking for reports from the convention. Do not submit reports intended to promoting the convention in advance.)
- Local event calendars, preview articles, planning videos, press releases, etc.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LiveJournal, Pinterest, message boards, forums, mailing lists, or newsgroups.
- Multiple links for muliple days at one convention. (Just give us your main report URL for the convention, not a separate URL for every day of your report.)
- Pages that have nothing of interest to others. (Nobody cares if all you have are photos of you and your friends partying in your hotel room.)
If a web site you are submitting has multiple pages reporting on a convention, please only submit one. We have a one page per site per convention rule out of fairness to all sites reporting from conventions.
All submissions are reviewed by a human being before they are posted. This process takes time, so please be patient. Inappropriate links will not be posted. Excessive submissions of inappropriate links will result in the submitter being banned from all future submissions.